5*****I can’t say enough good things about Dream Bella Photography. Amanda was professional and responsive from the very beginning. We communicated back and forth via email numerous times leading up to the shoot. She gave me feedback and helpful suggestions on outfit ideas, accessories, coordinating with my partner, makeup and hair artists in the area etc. I LOVED that she was so transparent and helpful! I knew immediately I had picked the right person to take our engagement photos in Mexico. The actual shoot went AMAZING! Initially I felt vulnerable infront of a camera lens but Amanda and Mike were so humble, warm, kind and bubbly, they made us feel comfortable in no time and it was smooth sailing from there! I received my photo gallery in less than a week with over 80 photos (all beautiful), I am in love with at least 75% of them (the other 25% is me being my own worst critic and picking at the way I look LOL)!!!  Thank you Dream Bella Photography we are obsessed with these photos, you were amazing to work with and captured everything we could have hoped for and more! I highly recommend! Five stars across the board for Dream Bella Photography.” 

Ashley + John